I don't have much to report, other than I've been very busy with all the changes I have previously mentioned. I'm settling in nicely to the groove at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Greensboro, and that is really great. I enjoy the choir a lot, and Ben is an excellent choral director. He is a fantastic musician, especially on the piano, and I'm envigorated each time I work with him. I particularly enjoy his sense of humor. I seem to be the only one who gets it half the time, but hey, who cares! I'm having fun.
St. Leo's is still my home parish & I am so grateful for them. I'm so blessed with all my friends there, and I'm getting into the groove of being a RCIA sponsor, too. My candidate is great, and I'm so blessed to be a part of her process.
Work continues to be good. We just had our open enrollment for our benefits, and I'm so blessed there, too. With the economy being as it is, I'm so thankful that not only am I working, but my work is as stable as it can be & I have health, dental, vision, and life insurances. I'm healthy, but it is great to know I'm working & sharing the financial burden in the event something happens.
I recently hosted a Pampered Chef show at my house, and we had a good time. It was nice having friends to my home. The food was good, and the feedback was positive.
So, that's about the jist of it all. The bottom line is life is good, I've got more than zero, and really, I'm blessed beyond measure. Even if the Yankees won the World Series. = :]
Wishing you Beauty and Light.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad the Pampered Chef party was a great time. Wish I had been there.
Post a Comment