If any of you have noticed a significant shift in The Force, I can tell you why. It's not nuclear armament in North Korea, the First African-American president visiting Africa (Thank you CNN for stating the obvious as if it means something), or Paul Zindel having written about the Effects of Gamma-Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds. No, it is greater than all these things.
I cleaned out my car.
I know, sit down if you need to, because this is quite groundbreaking. I have owned my Space-Pod Honda for 16+ years, so don't think that I found things from 1993 under the driver's seat. I didn't. However, I did find a thing or two from when I worked at River Birch Lodge and Jason's Deli. That carbon dates my last serious clean-out sometime in Spring 2008.
I'm not sure what has taken over me. I not only removed the trash, recyclables, and clothing destined for the cleaners, but I also spent the whopping $1.50 on vacuuming the seats and floorboards. Crazy. A buck-fifty and my car looks nearly new. Even with the oxidizing paint on the roof and hood.
I don't know what this means, if this is a sign of the things to come. It could be just another cosmic sign of the Age of Aquarius, the New Age dawning on this planet we call Earth. Or, it could be another of God's miracles, thankfully interceded by my beloved St. Anthony. Or, maybe, just maybe, I got tired of it being a mess.
I suppose only time will tell.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment