I had been thinking about the Blackberry technology as an answer to my communication issues, and one evening a couple of weeks ago, I took the plunge. It was quite unexpected, but when the price is right, you go for it. And, the price was very right.
Since then, I've been able to improve my productivity greatly, as well as take better pictures and video. And I've only scratched the surface of the tool. In these past two days, I've gone wild with the calendar feature, learning how to tailor it to my style. Needless to say, I love my Blackberry.
E-mail me at will. I am better connected now than ever. And if you're considering making the switch from a phone to a communications efficiency tool, I say "Go for it."
I'm really glad I did.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment