In March of this year, I was lovingly inspired by The Spirit to attend a screening of a film called Love Lived On Death Row. The death penalty isn't something I paid much attention to previously, but any movie about real life forgiveness is worth seeing. I drove out to Greensboro after work and watched the film, wondering why I was there. The film was riveting, an excellently executed documentary, but why did God call me there?
It has taken a few months to discover why in more detail, but this last weekend sealed the deal. I am now co-marketing the film with the director, Linda Booker. The ideas for venues and strategies are quite varied, but we've got our 3-6 month plan outlined & are moving forward with enthusiasm.
Check out the website for more info & no doubt I will continue to blog about this experience.
http://www.lovelivedondeathrow.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news! We can't wait to hear more as it develops.
Awesome Mollie, Good luck!
Post a Comment