Saturday, September 8, 2007

An Explanation

So as to not confuse my new blogging friends, I wish to explain why I have entitled my blog "The Butterfly Report". It is not because I love butterflies (although I do enjoy them), but rather because they are a symbol of transformation. (So please don't send me butterfly paraphernalia or trinkets!!) I am, once again, in the midst of another grand transformation so it seems fitting. However, I realized today that I am always in transformation, always reinventing myself while retaining myself. I have periods of hibernation and periods of flying - just like the process of a caterpillar to a butterfly. And, I can safely say this is Transformation #3.

I look forward to sharing events of my process and journey with you, but I also look forward to your feedback. Welcome to my blog and stay tuned for the next part of the story!!

Until next time,
mg

3 comments:

Janine said...

go Mollie!

you are already out-blogging me!

Robert said...

Hey Mollie!

Good to see you've joined the blog-world. I came across it when looking at Janine's blog. Always fun to see what the family is up to...

Susan said...

Oh! I love your writing already. Write more!